Cars and Licenses


Wherever you go, mobility is essential! With that in mind, the “Cars and Licenses” package was created to help you manage all aspects related to your car or driver’s license.

Categories: ,


Depending on how long you plan to stay in Portugal, you may need to apply for a local Driving License and arrange car insurance. You may even want to import your own car. We help you sort out all these affairs to guarantee your total mobility. EU license holders have 60 days to communicate their new address to the Portuguese authorities whereas non EU permits must be exchanged.

Cars and Licenses
Scroll to top